£30,000 – £40,000 + Progression + Company Share Scheme + 33 Days Holiday + Company Benefits
Commutable form: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston Falkirk, Stirling, Hamilton, East Kilbride
Are you an experienced Tendering/Proposals/BID Engineer looking to join an interesting and expanding organisation in a role offering further career progression into the likes of managerial positons?
You will work with blue chip clients within the Oil and Gas industry, alongside this you will receive further industry training allowing you to become an expert in the sector.
This well-established, manufacturing, production and Design Company are a market leader in their industry and are currently working alongside some of the largest and most successful companies in the world, they are now looking to recruit a Tendering Engineer due to their ongoing success.
This role would suit an Engineer from a background in Bids/Tendering/Proposals looking for a long term permanent position.
– Working on the proposals/tenders
– Long term permanent position
– Further progression and training available
– Previous experience of working in a similar position
– You will hold a relevant Engineering degree
– Any experience of Oil and Gas, Subsea or Radio Systems will be considered highly advantageous
Proposals, Tenders, Tendering Engineer, Glasgow, Bathgate, Livingston, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Stirling, Hamilton, East Kilbride